Harper McDermott Ltd, trading as Trust Deed Scotland, has built an enviable reputation in customer service and pride ourselves in delivering the best advice for our clients. The successful candidate will support and advise our clients on the most suitable debt solutions for their circumstances, primarily over the phone, providing empathy and creating a rapport whilst retaining a professional attitude and realistic objectives.
As a CAM, they will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills, along with the ability to quickly analyse and react to complex problems, recommending the most suitable solutions, based on clients needs.
Some of our clients are often vulnerable and contact us at a difficult time in their lives, they will need to be practically minded with strong emotional resilience to guide our clients through the process. Our ongoing training will give them the skills and knowledge that they will need to be able to help our clients.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:-
- Existing experience in financial sector
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrate empathy and build rapport
- Ability to adapt to regulatory changes, take on regular training
- Fantastic customer service
- A positive attitude and be a good team player
- Problem solving and influencing skills
- Good attention to detail, working with complex cases.
- Work with a CRM system
- Experience of working towards targets and challenging KPI’s to deliver best in the industry advice.
Our package is :-
- Competitive basic salary *Neg
- Competitive Performance related bonus
- Nest pension
- Ongoing training and support